Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Why...WHY?

Yeah..why why why..tell me why..

i was in a bad mood today..you know why..i got the result for the subject i feared the most..
And you know what..
That subject triumphed over me as if i was an ant...............................................................


Then my friends were like..''hey..chill man..look at us..till happy eventhough that certain subject triumphed over them...yadda yadda yadda..''

Do they understand what does this phrase means..?

''WHEN THEY'RE HAPPY, YOU CELEBRATE WITH THEM..WHEN THEN'RE SAD, YOU MOURN WITH THEM..''

I try my best to follow pracice this phrase..and by the way, my brother EE RICK will be sitting for his dumd driving exam tomorrow..haha..he wants me to feature him in my blog..and he didn't even feature me in his ''late-blog''..hahaha..

Well, just another shrt update for today..=)..will try my best to update as soon as I can..

~ciaoz ppl~

No comments:

Post a Comment