Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday (26-02-2010)

Ok..freeeking supeeer happy...............(fine..not really that happy lar..)
This is because I got my English results already.. =)
And I'm satisfied with my results..
And the essay that I wrote..
Is one of my favourites..
The essay I wrote consists of Part 1 and Part 2..
Part 1 I didn't like it very much..
Wrote that last year..
I prefer part 2 compared to part 1..heeeee :P

So..
The first meeting for the English Society is near..=S
And till now I still have no 'eye deer' on what activity to do..
Well, one of my good classmate thought of having a Zone meeting..
WOW. That's a big project..haha :D
Zone Bangsar..
Don't play play..
I have some schools listed in my mind already..
And I don't think I wanna invite those 'High And Mighty' schools..

Today is a Friday..
Supposed to be a public holiday..
And yet I had Add Math class in school..
WTH..?
Never mind..
Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian..T.T
Keeps me going..? O.o

Haihh..
Weekend's here :D
Yet filled with homework..O.o

Ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment