Sunday, February 14, 2010

Update on Me, me and meeeee :D

Fuhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally have a time for a break..! A week long! :D
From the life of a school student..
Sure's tiring..
Kokourikulum stuff, tuition, staying back in school..
No more shouting to control the class (cause class monitor :P ),
no more teachers asking for name list,
no more waking up early..

But hey..
It's just for a week..
Better than never-lah..! :D

But still I have homework to complete.. never mind.. I'll do them eventually ;)
So..I just LOVE giving you guys an idea on what I'm leaning in school now.. :D
Cause it's still all about meee :D

BM - Pantun enam kerat (I think that's the title la XS )
BI - Nothing
Maths - Chapter 2 la..
Add Math - Sum Of Progressions
Bio - Nothing
Chem - Rate of Reaction
Phy - Nothing
Sej - Chapter 2..
Moral - 2 Nilai nie..

And the rest are those not-so-important subjects.. ;)
So now you know what the teachers in my school do..
And I ''dislike'' some of the teachers that are teaching me certain-certain subjects..
*For the '' '' think of a stronger word.. :)

Seremban..!
My kampung! :D
Will be going back tomorow..(second day of Chinese New Year, Monday, 15-2-2010)


So ya..
That's about it for now lar..
haha :D Ciao..!
And once again..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR (YEAR OF THE TIGER)

AND

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment