Friday, March 5, 2010

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong Week

No joke. It has indeed been a long week for me.. ><
Or maybe that was just what I felt cause we all have 24 hours a day.. O.o
So..
Let's start with..

Monday
Stayed back in school till 6..
Because of some sports thingy which I'm not involved..
I'm just an active member of PBSM sanding by.. XP
Damn tired..
Have to finish homework some more..

Tuesday
Stayed back in school till 6.. (again..)
Cause of some sports thing (again..) which was supposed to be on the the last Friday (February lar..)
Damn tired..again..
Homework..
The unwell feeling started to come..

Wednesday
Stayed backed in school till 4 something..
Latihan kawad kaki for PBSM..
Homework..
Couldn't take it anymore..
Mother gave me Uphamol..
Went to the doctor at night..
Had fever, cough, flu and sore throat.. ohmegosh... ><

Thursday
Sports Day..
This is the very last Sports Day that I'll ever have in my whole entire life..
Eventhough I don't like school, but I'll miss the fun with all my classmates..
School mates..
The excitement of looking at the contestants competing for the golden medal..
*heavy sighhh...*
Regretted so much for not bringing my phone-music-player-camera to school..
But all good things must come to an end..right..?

Friday
There's school on Friday eventhough Sports Day was yesterday..
WHAT THE HECK...
As the class monitor..well..attendance was only 19/40..
And the teachers continued with studies as usual.. =.=
One very important thing I would like to highlight for today..

ADD MATHS TEACHER FOR 5 SCIENCE 2010,
WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AT ALL.
WHAT'S THE POINT OF TEACHING WHEN YOU GET PISSED OFF SO EASILY..?
SIKIT-SIKIT MARAH.
SIKIT-SIKIT MARAH.
THEN HOMEWORK YOU GAVE AS IF IT WAS NO ONE'S BUSINESS.
SOOOOOO HOPE THAT YOU WON'T TEACH US ANYMORE.
*No names were mentioned to avoid any misunderstandings..

And btw, I'm still sick..
Lost my voice.. ><
Not all of it lar..but my voice now is slightly different..

Differentiation and Intergration..
That's what I learned for today's Add Math extra class..
Mr.Khiru makes things seems so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so simple......
But when it's time to do exercise..
We'll go..''eh, what's that ah..? O.o ''

Saturday's here..
Tuition..
And 5S will start building our Haunted House beginning on the 8th..mwahahahhahaha?
Exams coming soon..
Hari Kantin coming soon..
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH..........!!!!!!!!!!!

Zzz..
Another update on what's happening to me..
More coming up on the next post..
Nightzz..

p.s it's not so colourful cause 'm too tired to make it so.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment