Thursday, March 25, 2010

Public Transport.

Okay. I know it's been a while I haven't updated my blog.
But NOW, I'm here to tell you how ''efficient'' public transport is in our beloved country..

Finished class at 5.30 PM..
Went to have a drink for a while..
Then my 2 classmates and I..
We waited..
And waited....
And waited......

Until it was 7.44 PM..
KL was dark already by then.
We were soooooooooooooooooooooooo hoping that the bus that comes to my area (U48) would be much much much much more efficient.
They delayed for aout more than 3 whole solid hours.
And the driver laughed when we tried to stuff ourselves into the overly-jam-packed bus which was even worse than a can of sardines.

Stuffy.
Sticky.
Horrible.
Smelly.

Oh my goodness...
I do seriously hope that people would do a big fuss about this..><

Ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment