Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Had..A Dream..

Yes people..another dream..

This time, Denise,Christina and I was involved..

There was also Mr. Ja'abar with a green coloured robe, a big-sized lady and a museum..
Weird thing is that the museum is like, a museum of the whole world..
Americans, Chinese, Indians, Arabians, Egyptians, Nyonya and Babas, yadda yadda yadda..

So we were entering this museum, the first section was on Egypt..mummies, pyramids, sand and camels..the path was sorta like rumah hantu..the three of us went in..looks good..no mummies chasing people..haha :p..

The second section was on Native Americans I think.. :P ..don't recall anything from this section.. :S ..

Next was on...........GREAT. NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER A THING. SILLY ME..

Never mind..I'll jump to the next section then..I can only remember the last part..

The big-size lady and Mr. Ja'abar starte chasing us..because they thought the 3 of us broke something from the museum..big-sized lady got angry and somehow ''Digi-volved'' (as in evolved lah.. :p ) into an angry one..the 3 of us stood there, frozen..

We started running, and running and running..then I thought..why not trip her down? And that was what I did..and big-sized almost fell down..and then Denise and Christina pushed her down..Mr. Ja'abar ran away.. Hooray? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment