Friday, October 16, 2009

17-10-2009 =)

Hey people..=)

It's been a while since i update my blog..hehe..
First if all, Merry Deepavali to the Indians I know, and to you too =D..

Oh no..exam is around the corner..for me lah, some of you guys I think finished exam already..*sigh*..I haven't even prepare anything for the exam..Form 4 is freaky..and the best part is, on the 31st of October 2009,

I'm going to The All American Rejects concert..*cries..badly*
Going to a concert in the middle of my finals is SOOO not cool..and the exam totally spoils the mood and stuff..

Now I've realised something..that I watch too much TV..=P haha..
  1. Beethoven Virus (My very first Korean drama, and it ROCKS..=D)
  2. Pushing Daisies
  3. Reaper
  4. Gossip Girl (XOXO haha)

Okay..it might not look that much, but the time it takes when you're watching..oh no..time passes so fast..haha..

Tell you something about Beethoven Virus..it's about this guy (Jang Geuk Suk-his real name) being a music genius..and he has not received any proper music education..then about the girl that he falls in love with..she's going deaf in 4 months time..but this girl..she likes him and the conductor..so it's a love triangle..To wrap up things, it's a great show..21 episodes only..the show made me rub my fingernails without me realising it..=P haha..

Just a short update for now..do pray for those who will/are sitting for their Form 4 exam (including me..hehe =p)

More coming up on the next update...

Ciaozz~

No comments:

Post a Comment