Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chapter 4: As long as it takes.

True Sight. By - Austin Lynn 
*Credits to the owner of the picture. I do not own the picture*

"As I lay down to sleep, I remember the picture of your beautiful face.

The first time I saw you, the last time we met.

Ever since, when It comes to mind, I stop and think of you.

The beauty that makes my heart race, The voice that blows me away.

I only know that If I was at your side, the thoughts would turn into reality,
and staring into your amazing eyes, I would have...
True Sight(: 

Every moment goes by at the longest pace,
I feel as though your only a minute away 
But as the hours pass and the Time runs through the day,
We're still so far apart.
I sigh and close my eyes, I stop and think of you.
The chills I get when you held my hand, Your soft, beautiful smile.
I only know that if I was at your side, the thoughts would turn into reality,
and staring into your amazing eyes, I would have...
True Sight(:

I look out my window and into the sky, The stars shine with such awe.
Thinking of you, they move with my Imagination, forming into a heart.
then shoot off into the distance and I walk towards my door.
I run downstairs and go outside only to find a cold black sky,
I walk into the house with my head hung low, and Sigh.
I sit and look up at the ceiling, I stop and think of you.
The warm laugh that would bring light to my eyes,
and at every moment hoping you think of me as I do you,
I only know if I was at your side, The thoughts would turn into reality.
and staring into your amazing eyes, I would have...
True Sight.(:

Then I go back to my room and lay back on my bed, Close my eyes.
and think some more. "



And he thinks to himself.


How long more should I wait?


Will she reply that note of his?




And he shall wait..
As long as it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment