Sunday, August 12, 2012

Chapter 3: Spit it out!


*Credits to the owner of the picture. I do not own the picture*

Not long after the letter disappeared,

She appeared.

And approached him.




Why?



Because written in the note was:
"Once completed, pass it to him."



Girl: Who wrote this?

Boy: Huh? What's that? Where did you find it?

Girl: It was under my table, addressed to me. I didn't know what to do, so I took it home. 

Boy: Oh, that's weird. I don't know. Why?

Girl: How could you not know?

Boy: How would I know?

Girl: Well the note says to pass it to you once it is completed.

Boy: Erm... Well have you completed it?

Girl: I will not unless you tell me who wrote this note.




...And he just stood there beside the two of them, listening.






He smiled to himself.






No comments:

Post a Comment