Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sunburned

Ouch..
Yea..that's the first thing that comes out from everyone's mouth when they hear of that word...
(Or maybe Haha then smacks your back.. -,- )
What to do?
Went swimming with Chern Earn from 10 till 2 P.M.. :'(
And now I'm waiting for it (my overly tanned skin) to start peeling off..
Well, that's not the point..

The point is..

I've not be updating lately.. :S

Not to say I'm busy or whatsoever.. (If I say I'm busy then I'll kena shoot from someone. Haha. )
Oh ya oh ya..
Something interesting to share with y'all..


Looks adorable.. right..? Haha..

Q: What do you think it is..?
A: It's a phone.

!?!?!?!?!?! ???

It is really a handphone!

See..?
I saw this phone at my school..
The prefects had a sudden spot check on the Form 3 classes..
Lenita, my good friend saw a girl suspiciously adjusting her pinafore if I'm not mistaken..
Curiously, she asked her to show her what it was.
Fooled by the first look, she let her go.
But thinking about it, smart Lenita asked her to show her (Lenita) the penguin.
Lenita saw the camera and the SIM card slot.
Taadaaaa...! She flipped the phone open and it was confiscated.

Actually I'm out of idea on what to update.. hehe :P
But hey, I'll try my best to update y'all.. =)

Just another random update..hahaha :D
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment