Sunday, January 31, 2010

FINALLY!

FOOH...
January has come to an end.. (31-1-2010) Good bye January..
Lemme give you a summary from what I learned from school..

NOTHING.

This is because we studied a little bit for Math, Add Math, Sejarah and Moral. Then terus..EXAM.
But hey..Diagnostik SPM..done for me..
You want tips? Hahahahahahaha :P
And now I'm finally free to blog..

Oh first things first..

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to LETISHA PRIYANKA aka Papaya,
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY... TO YOU!!!! :D
*Please cry at the end? Haha :P

Ahh..finally I get some good sleep tomorrow..
Cause it's Hari Wilayah..
Good for da KL-ites..
Not-so-good for the PJ-ians..
But Hari Selangor will come too.. haha :D

Oh ya..
There's this girl in my church..
Who uses the same phone as I do..
Pink colour summore.. ><
Then for the first time she saw me using that phone..
The look I saw from her face..
From what I saw.. ''OMG..is he using the same phone as I do?? ''
She just look stunned or shocked or whatever you can think of lah..

Oh ya (again..) ..
6th of Feb - Michelle Tan's b'day
7th Feb - Denise punya birthday..
All the February babies aha :D
For the Monthly babies I will keep updating the certain posts la if I missed out your name! :P

Kk..time for me to go..
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment