Sunday, December 6, 2009

Urm

Hey..
You know how it feels when you're waiting for someone or something...?
Feels like forever..(well, maybe it's just me, or even you too :) )
So, today (06-12-2009) I went to a new tuition centre..
Urrgh..and the teacher keeps reminding us about SPM.. :'(
But it was fun though..
And I had to miss church 'cause I didn't know where the class is (they have like, more than 2 blocks, and each block is quite far apart O.o )

Church Musical 2009
Was good
Wanted to rate 4 out of 5
But then when it's near the ending,
It grew a liiiiiiiitle boring..
So the ratings became 3 and 3/4 out of 5
Still good wad :p

YLDP
Okay.
First timer.
Do not know what to expect.
But for sure, it'll be fun :)
Must start packing soon O.o
'm soooooooooooooooooo excited..X)
Cause maybe I really do not know what to expect.. :S
That means I'll be gone from the 9th - 13th..
Err...yay?

And Lady Gaga
She's...errrr....weird.
Her outfits are always weird.
Dances too.
But not her face hehe :p

Well, just a short update after a while..
Ciaozz!

No comments:

Post a Comment