Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Goodbye..



*Credits to the owner of the picture. I do not own this picture

I’m so tired of being here,
Suppressed by all of my, childish fears.
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave.
Cause your presence still lingers here,
And it won’t leave me alone.
These wounds won’t seem to heal,
This pain is just too real,
There’s just too much that time cannot erase.
When you’d cry, I’d wipe away all of your tears.
When you’d scream, I’d fight away all of your fears.


Friendship requires a lot of time to be built.
A lot of effort.
Friendship is NOT about the money.
It’s the time, quality time spent with each other.
Great memories that are gathered and fermented over time.


So?
Gather up your tears,
Keep them in your pocket,
Save it for some time when you’re really gonna need it.

And as we go on,
We’ll remember.
We will still be,
FRIENDS FOREVER.

Yes, after some time we do go on our own ways.
But I didn't expect it to be this fast.
It's like..A hard blow on the head and bam,
....you're gone.
What's left behind, are just memories of what has been done..

GOODBYE.

Credits :
My Immortal - Evanescence
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Graduation Song - Vitamin C

No comments:

Post a Comment