Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy...Independence Day?

Please don't shut me out alright?
Please don't turn your back on me.
You don't have to keep your distance from me.

For the first time in forever,
I've shed tears over someone.
For the first time in forever,
I don't know how to feel.

I've been on a roller-coaster of emotions,
And now I'm stuck at the low point.
Dear Time, please do your magic,
I can't take this anymore.

Here's what I have been thinking:
1. You're not interested anymore.
2. A cold treatment so that it is easier for you to leave, for me to forget you and nobody gets hurt.
But I'm hurt already.
3. I expected too much.

I don't know what happened,.
Please, can't we fix this together?
I'll keep my distance for now,
Until the next firework sound and then we'll make our own fireworks again.
But for now, I wish you all the best no matter where you are.


I don't know the chance of you reading this post but if you do come across this post, yeah. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment